Man Up Terms & Conditions
Full terms and conditons
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The term ‘booking’ refers to a booking made by the user of our website either online via the online booking system, offline via telephone, or directly in person via ManUp male grooming salon.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The online and offline booking process is subject to the following terms:
• If at any time after you have confirmed a booking with the ManUp you need to cancel or rearrange your booking, you agree to cancel or rearrange your booking at least 24 hours prior to your previously arranged booking date and time. You also agree that you know how to contact ManUp by visiting our contact page and that you understand your booking can be cancelled or rearranged by contacting ManUp by telephone, email, or directly by visiting our premises.
• If you fail to cancel or rearrange your booking at least 24 hours prior to your booking date and time on more than 2 occasions, you agree to pay 100% of the booking fee before you can arrange any subsequent booking.